Apply Teaching Position At SCS
Teaching at Sierra Chinese School
We are seeking enthusiastic individuals who will promote Chinese and Chinese Culture. Specific skills and qualification:
· Fluent (native or near native proficiency) in Mandarin and Simplified Chinese
· Has a BS degree and be eligible to work in the United States.
· Degree in education and teaching experience with elementary (K-6) preferred.
· Committed to work on every Sunday during school year.
Please following the steps below to apply:
2. We will contact you and set up an appointment after receiving your application form.
We are seeking high school students who are interested in the 远程英语口语教学program. Candidates must be responsible and willing to commit their time to prepare for teaching material (about 2 hours) and teach students from China for 45 minutes per week. Students will get paid. If your high school kids are interested to be part of the 远程英语口语教学 team, please send email to email@example.com with brief introduction and current school report card. We will contact you within one week.